Friday, August 6, 2010

Bronwen Weber Class



SugarEd Productions Presents


Famed sugar artist Bronwen Weber


Monday and Tuesday, September 13 - 14, 2010

Kenner , Louisiana (near New Orleans)

Two Stack Jack O' Lantern Cake

$415 All supplies included

Bring your own lunch



Spaces are limited so reserve your spot now. Payments are due in full and non-refundable.

Please email me at szcakes@aol.com to register.




Hope to see you there!

Sharon


-----------------------------------------------------------



PS. I know I promised you guys photos of my 25th anniversary cake and party. But I just got word that Cake Central Magazine is going to use photos of the cake in the next issue, so I cannot post those until after that issue is released. I am going to wait until that time, so I can make one big post and show you all the juicy details at one time. Thanks for asking about it!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If someone is interested in the course, I am unable to attend and am willing to give up my spot. Email me if you are interested. Thanks.

mick6799@gmail.com