Thursday, February 12, 2009

Boxes and Bows is Shipping Now!


SugarEd Productions presents our newest release, Boxes and Bows.


Free Bonus: All orders placed before 2/28/09 will include a
copy of 4 paper templates Sharon uses in the DVD.

SugarEd Productions presents Sharon Zambito as she leads you through an all inclusive lesson on Boxes and Bows in cake. This two disc DVD set takes you through the entire decorating process for four different package cake styles and their corresponding bows. Bonus techniques are also included. Total run time is 3 hours, 50 minutes.



Techniques taught include:

-- 5 panel box top lid made from dried fondant panels
-- 4 panel gift box made from dried fondant panels
-- fondant overlay lid
-- two piece soft fondant lid
-- gumpaste "propped" lid
-- 2 prong embossed dress bow with cording edge
-- 4 prong embossed dress bow with pearl edging and center knot
-- making a loopy gift bow
-- soft fondant "floppy" gift bow
-- gumpaste "satin" dress bow and tails for the side of a cake
-- applying fondant/gumpaste stripes to the side of a cake
-- placing a fondant blanket inside the cake gift box
-- making gumpaste pearls in 2 sizes, and using them on the cake and bow loops
-- using the Tappits brand toy and alphabet cutters
-- making a novelty fondant life preserver
-- using a clay gun for decorative trims on both the cakes and the bows


Nearly four hours of instruction at a great price!


Learn to make all of the cakes you see here.







FILIGREE CUTTER SET ON SALE TOO!



Create beautiful lace patterns with this 16 piece metal cutter set, custom made and imported in a limited supply.

We have lots of cool new tools too, please come check them out:

8 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

how many mgnificant cakes :)

Julie said...

Yippie! I'm sure it is awesome, as usual!

Anonymous said...

I got mine today Im so excited !!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky duck fiddlesticks! I cannot wait to get mine! And all the new cake toys I ordered. I'm SUPER thrilled!!! I will post again once I get mine.

Anonymous said...

Wow- 4 hours of instruction! You're amazing Sharon!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to get it!

Anonymous said...

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!


U know what that means! My package came today!

Annette said...

I can't wait to get me DVD, I am so excited!!!!!